Saturday, January 3, 2009

HEAVENLY WORDS CHANGE THINGS AND PEOPLE


Dear One,
In the beginning when Adam let the evil one into the earth, man began hearing from evil as well as hearing from Me with My good instructions, hence the knowledge of good and evil. So I had to use My creativity to implement a way of getting My creative words back into the earth by bypassing the human minds of people and using only spiritual words.
Since people have authority in the earth because I gave them dominion in the earth, I needed to use their voices laced with My words to get My plans back into the earth to change situations from bad to good. I gave that job to the Holy Spirit, and I gave Him the position of authority in the earth so that I could speak My words through the voices of people in languages that people could not understand in their own experience. I had to leave the minds of people out of it because of their knowledge of evil that was inherited when man let satan into the earth.
I needed pure, unadulterated words spoken. So I sent the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost into the earth to live in people, and I gave Him the job of speaking My words into the earth to reshape incidents and situations in the earth through the words that I speak in My heavenly language in the prayers of My children.
I am still reshaping incidents and situations in the earth through that strategic connection of using My words spoken by the Holy Spirit through the voices of My children in the earth.
My words through your mouth in My heavenly language are powerful words to change people, incidents and situations. Speak them freely in prayer and see the results. Remember that My words never return void, they accomplish what I send them to accomplish.
Love, God
Isaiah 55:11; Acts 2:4; Romans 8:26-28
help.com/user-avatars/user-photo-109743-341190

No comments: