Tuesday, January 13, 2009

GENERATIONAL CURSES


Dear One, You already know that there are generational curses. What you might not know is that I desire that they be broken even more than you do. With agreement between us, and agreement with the heavenly hosts, you will see the desire of your heart manifested beyond your expectations. I am dedicated to this and you must be as equally dedicated to it for the conclusion to be brought forth.
Pray for the annointing of correction. Just like you can white-out a typrographical mistake, I can white out a human mistake or the damage that the mistake imminating from a generational curse has caused. As you have proofed mistakes in the writings of other people so that corrections can be made, then I have proofed lives to catch perpetually made mistakes so that the lives are as close to perfect as humanly possible. It must be that way in life, you catch mistakes but you can't catch them all. So because of My personality and character, I can catch mistakes and offer corrections which are much more important than typographical ones that you catch in a writing. The mistakes caused by generational curses are forever important because they affect your future and the future of your children. You and your children can be secure and prosperous and happy when we break those curses.
Pray without ceasing and seek My guidance and we will break the curses that damage your life and the lives of your children.
Love, God
I kings 14:22; Nehemiah 9:2; I John 2:12
www.outlawcowboyrider.com/slices/wanted_larry.gif

No comments: