Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Validation


Dear One,
See, I can and will meet your needs and wants and desires through whomever I can entice to yield to My suggestions and directions.Your needs for affirmation are often met through strangers and through friends, probably not through family. It is easy for Me to do because there are other people free enough to show love and appreciation to you from Me. Then you can pass My love and validation on to others.I affirm My love to My children from the mouths of others and I affirm the value of every person through the mouths and deeds of others. Those affirmations are life-giving because they are giving value to your existence. You appreciate them when they come from strangers but you should appreciate them even more when they come from loved ones who find it difficult to do.Trust Me to know your needs and to supply them That's what I do because I value you and adore you and I want you to know it.
Love, God
Psalm 17:8; Zechariah 2:8; Romans 5:5-8; Romans 8:38-39

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool.....God is good all the time.....