Friday, January 2, 2009

REALITY SUCKS


Dear One,
When people say, "Reality sucks," what they really mean is that reality sucks the life out of a person.
It all depends on what reality is to the person. If reality is what you see or hear or experience with earthly vision or hearing, being only limited to earthly experience, then sometimes reality does suck the life out of you. However, if you consider reality being what I say about the situation and what I will do in the situation in answer to your prayers, then My reality is good and profitable for you. If My words and My promises are reality to you, then you are on solid ground.
Pray without ceasing in the Spirit and you'll see earthly situations conform to heavenly reality.
Love, God
II Corinthians 4:17 & 18; Jude 20
www.bp-lighting.com/SR-0081.gif

No comments: