Monday, January 12, 2009

SPOONFUL OF SUGAR HELPS THE MEDICINE GO DOWN


Dear One,
When you see evil activity poke its head in your family you have the opportunity to arrest it.
There are many ways to arrest it. One is to call attention to it, bring it to the light, and instruct the one who is perpetuating the evil activity on the effective ways to cease the activity.
What are the mechanics of that procedure? Recall the Apostle Paul and the way he instructed the different churches. He called attention to their positive attributes and then he eased into talking about the damaging activity, accompanied by instructions on how to correct the damaging actions.
All men are eager to correct their damaging activity if give the proper instructions.
Give Me the job of setting up the instructional sessions and be ready to speak My words to the perpetrator so that the words are received with conviction. The desire to change will be the results. I will do My part and you will do your part and we will get the matter eternally settled.
Pray the session of correction into existence, as I have instructed you to do, confident that I will keep My word, which is My promise to you.
I'm just as eager for the person to cease the evil activity as you are, even more so, but he doesn't know how. I have My part in the correction process already orchestrated and you must now be willing to cooperate with me, waiting for the opportunity to do your part.
Remember that praise for good things the person does is paramount to administering the correction. That tenderizes the heart of the person and prepares him to receive loving instructions. That is the way I instruct you, and it has always been effective. Use My methods with others and see good results.
Love, God
Galatians 6:1-3; Revelations 2:1-5
www.post-gazette.com/images4/20061117ho_poppi...

No comments: