Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GOD'S DEVOTION


Dear One,
My children think that they are alone in their devotion that they have to their families. You are not alone in that devotion because I am even more devoted than you are. The success of your children is my utmost concern.
I see their failures and their needs and their concerns, and I want them to prosper and be in health just like I want the same for you.
Remember when you are battling in the Spirit for your family that I was in the battle against the spiritual enemies before you joined Me in the battle against those principalities and powers of the air. I want them to overcome the enemy like I want you to overcome the enemy. Their battles and your battles are also My battles. Also remember that I have already overcome them in other instances and I know the proper strategy so that you and your children will overcome the trials and tribulations.
We are one, so every battle that you have is also My battle.
Love, God
Romans 8:38; Ephesians 3:10-13; John 15:12-14; John 17:11
photo from our friend NatashaP at www.flickr.com

No comments: