Thursday, January 15, 2009

BROKEN HEARTS CAN BE HEALED


Dear One,
I came to earth in the person of Jesus to heal the broken hearted and to let the captives of the evil one go free. I still do it through the Holy Spirit.
PLEASE LET ME HEAL THE BROKENHEARTED. PLEASE LET ME SET THE CAPTIVES FREE FROM THE EVIL ONE. PLEASE LET ME DO THOSE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE AND THE LIVES OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.
Give Me your broken heart. I will heal your heart. I will soothe your hurts and your fears. I will save you from all of your oppressors. I will set you on top. I will give you honor and respect. I will give you a happy heart because I love you. Give Me free rein in your life. I will teach you.
Also give me your brokenhearted family members. I will heal their hearts. I will soothe their hurts and fears. I will save them from the oppressors. I will set them on top. I will give them honor and respect. I will give them a happy heart because I love them.
Give Me free rein in their lives. I will teach them.
I am the Lord who heals you.
Love, God
Matthew 10:1; Matthew 10: 7 & 8; Luke 4:18; Luke 9:2; Acts 4:30; Psalm 103:2-6
photo courtesy of NatashaP at www.flickr.com

No comments: