Thursday, January 22, 2009

PEACE LIKE A RIVER


Dear One,
Peace comes like a river.
In the midst of turmoil, peace can invade your mind and come rushing in like a flowing river which has calming sounds and clear, refreshing water to drink. It becomes miraculous when it quietens the turmoil and then also becomes a quietly flowing river which brings confidence and faith. Where there is peace and tranquility, in that atmosphere I can really begin to work My miracles.
My gift of faith is much easier to receive when there is peace reigning in your mind.
Joy definitely bubbles from the Spirit when peace is in the mind.
Where there is peace, love is full and developed. So many of my gifts of the Holy Spirit as well as fruit of the Spirit depend upon peace to usher them in.
Let peace always reign in your mind.
Love, God
I Corinthians 12:4-11; Galatians 5:22-25; Romans 5:1; Romans 8:6; Romans 15:13
majorlycool.com/media/1/20080402-moon-over-sm...

No comments: