Wednesday, December 10, 2008

UNSCATHED BY EVIL


Dear One,
Every bad situation in which your find yourself was meant to destroy you, either spiritually or emotionally or physically. However, if you come to Me for guidance and understanding, then the evil plans will be thwarted completely because not only will you emerge from the situation unscathed but you learn spiritual lessons in the midst of it. You learn how to defeat evil and you learn how to fight and how to overcome the evil that comes against you.
I have already overcome every trick that the devil can devise in the lives of all of My children, so I am experienced in victory in every area. My strategy is solid and sure and proven to be unfailing. I have never lost a battle with evil and I can instruct you how to overcome it, no matter what it sends your way.
Remember that Jesus said He only did what He saw Me do and He only said what He heard Me say. Jesus was confident in Me, not in His own self. Don't ever try to overcome evil in your own power. You must have My wisdom and My instructions, just like Jesus did.
I am your Father. Come to Me for insight into every bad situation so you will emerge from it successfully. I will even bring joy to you in the middle of every bad situation.
Love, God
John 16:33; John 8:38; John 14-16-21; John 10:10

No comments: