Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CORRECT ASSESSMENTS


Dear One, Your assessment of a situation is not always accurate. You look at individuals and their involvement in current situations and you see the flesh and the works of the flesh. I always look on the situation and I see the precious spirits of the people, but I also see the negative spirits working behind the scenes. My assessments are always accurate.
I freely offer to all of My children the gifts of wisdom and knowledge so that all of you can make a correct assessment about all situations. When you have My insight into a situation, then you can make the right decision about how to proceed in the future, along with My directions. It will always be along the route of love.
Reasoning with Me about every situation is mandatory before making decisions about how to proceed in that situation with actions on your part.
If you do not reason with me about things, then you proceed like a blind person, or sometimes like a bull in a china closet. When you proceed like that you don't break china, you break the hearts of your loved ones. That's why My assessment of a situation and the motivations behind the situation are imperative for you to consider before acting. That's when patience is needed, so that your reasoning with Me will be productive.
Remember that I'm always available to give the correct assessment of a situation.
Love, God
Isaiah 1:18; Ephesians 1:8-9; Ephesians 1:17-23

No comments: