Thursday, December 11, 2008

HARMONY


Dear One,
Everything has a happy ending when we work together in harmony.
There may be bumpy places on the road, but we can harmonize together even in those places.
Prayer on your part is crucial when we're maneuvering over the bumps, and following My leading via the Holy Spirit in you is the other part of the equation leading to success. Praying in the Spirit and walking in the Spirit equals everything working together for your good.
Your family is My family and I am more interested in their happiness than you are.
I am the One who impresses you to pray for them because I know before the need is visibly apparent to you.
If you could fully realize the truth of our Oneness, you would have no problem with faith.
Seek Me for the revelation. It will erase any and all fear and doubt.
Love, God
John 17:11; Romans 8: 14-27; Romans 8:37-39
imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/AIM/A44...

No comments: