Tuesday, December 9, 2008

YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW


Dear One,
A very wise man once wrote, "Look to this day, for it is life, the very breath of life.
Another very, very wise man said, "Do not worry about tomorrow, what you should eat or drink."
Your mental receptors which will accept negative thoughts of fear and dread will influence you into dreading the future and you will be unable to appreciate the blessings that I have sent to you today. You will be blinded to the good of today because you are imagining negative future events. Have you forgotten that I said that you must forget all that is past? Also I said that I am able to do super abundantly more than you can think or imagine, according to the power that is in you. That is what you should think about.
If the power in you is fear, then you will have the negative things that you have imagined.
If the power in you is faith in Me, then you will have all the good and positive things that you have asked, and even more than you can imagine that I have for you.
The best is yet to come in your life. Live today and appreciate My gifts that I have already provided for you. When you do think about tomorrow, think about the things I will provide for you because you are My child.
Love, God
Matthew 6:25-33; Ephesians 3;20

No comments: