Monday, December 15, 2008

WATER OF THE WORD


Dear One,
I instructed men to wash their wives with the water of the Word. That meant that the prayers in the Spirit will keep their wives free from demonic spirits that are sent to defeat the entire family.
Instead of doing what I instructed, men have showered their wives with negative words, words of fear, lack, defeat, insult, hatred, conflict, confusion, selfishness and doubt. Those demonic spirits cover their wives, curse their families, and torment them into future generations.
Men should take up My armor and they should do what I advised, praying in the Spirit unceasingly in order to rescue their families from the onslaught of the devil.
I say to all men, with what are you washing your family, with My Spirit or with satan's spirits?
You will reap what you sow.
If you have been covering them with negative spirits and likewise inheriting curses, then you must begin to cover them with the water of My Words, praying for them in the Spirit and also covering them with love words and actions. You will reap wonderful things, as I have promised.
Love, God
Ephesians 5:25 & 30; Ephesians 6:10-19
www.raftertales.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/1

No comments: