Monday, December 8, 2008

THIEVES AND ROBBERS


Dear One,
Since you are My child, I am involved in everything you do because you have brought Me into every situation by prayer.
I have great command of all My angels to protect you and heal you and facilitate your prosperity and the rest of your inheritance. I want you to have all of your inheritance. Your service angels want you to have all of your inheritance. You deserve to have all of your inheritance.
Then what is the problem? Why haven't you received all of your inheritance?
You know that the devil has cheated you and robbed from you and stolen from your storehouse. He is the responsible party for any lack. He has put blinders on your eyes so that you sometimes think I am withholding your inheritance. That is a lie. I have already given it to you. It was stolen by the devil, the father of lies.
Only the brave and courageous and determined and powerful men purpose to take back their inheritance from a thief and a robber. I will direct you in the wise and sure way to accomplish it. I've already defeated the robber and I can defeat him in your life.
Do not participate with him in your lack by thinking negatively, speaking negatively, engaging in anger, strife or jealousy. Only think and speak what is good and kind of a good report. Then the flood gates will open and your inheritance will come to you.
Love, God
John 10:10 & 11; Philippians 4;8

No comments: