Monday, December 21, 2009

CHILDREN OF THE KING

Our 2009 Christmas Tree

Dear One,
Remember every good thing is rightfully yours as My child.
Make sure you know your legal and spiritual rights.
Make sure you know who you are, the child of of a King and spiritual ruler.
Make sure you know and experience My power that I gave to those who believe.
Make sure you know that I answer all prayers and that the seal upon them is Amen, So Be It.
Make sure that you always stay the head and never become the tail in your thinking.
Make sure that you are ready to pray in any and all seasons.
Make sure that you make it your aim to love all people unconditionally.
Make sure that you shed mercy abroad to everyone you meet, refusing to judge or condemn them, understanding their weaknesses are also your weaknesses.
Make sure you speak of My miracles and gifts whenever the need arises and when My leading urges you.
Make sure that you stay in unity and communion with Me so that you will enjoy the abundant life that I have given you.
Make sure that you seek My words for guidance and teaching.
Make sure you realize that when you follow My guidance that I have gone before you to prepare the perfect way for you.
Life and death depend upon My words being important in your life. They are life to your bones and health to your body.
Love, God
Deuteronomy 28: 1-13; Proverbs 3:8;

No comments: