Thursday, December 17, 2009

ROCK OF GIBRALTAR


Dear One,
Always contemplate things that I have already done for you. Then know that greater things are coming your way.
My promises are more established than the strength of the Rock of Gibraltar. They cannot be destroyed and they cannot be defeated. My promises are based upon My very Life itself. My reputation is at stake when I deliver My promises to you and then fulfill them according to the power of belief that's in you.
I put My reputation on the line when I made My promises to men. My promises are promises that can be relied upon because I'm not a man that I could lie. I am Truth and I send the Spirit of Truth into you to enable you to believe all of My promises to you.
Love, God

Numbers 23:9; Deuteronomy 28:1-14; II Corinthians 1:20
greenwichroundup.blogspot.com

No comments: