Wednesday, December 30, 2009

TEMPER TANTRUMS

Happy New Year.....

Dear One,
Spoiled children demand things from their parents. They manipulate by crying, throwing tantrums, battering, assaulting, pouting or pitiful appeals. Well adjusted children listen to their parents and heed their advice, knowing that the wisdom of the parents will give them insight into how to attain the desired commodities, which sometimes requires patience and planning. Many times My children act like spoiled children, demanding and attempting to manipulate Me in different theological ways. I know their plight and I want to meet their needs and desires, but the negative seeds being sowed by them are often blocking My ability to work in their behalf. Well adjusted, loving children use faith and patience along with the wisdom and insight that they have gained from Me, so they receive everything that I have provided. Tantrums are normal for two year old children, but they are not normal for older children. Seek My wisdom and you will not have to try to use tantrums to get My attention. My wisdom will tell you that you have My complete attention and that I know your needs, wants and desires. My wisdom will tell you what is blocking your inheritance from coming to you and I will show you how to appropriate it. Remember that I'm your Good Father.
Love, God
Hebrews 6:12; Ephesians 4:14-16; Matthew 6:7&8

No comments: