Thursday, December 10, 2009

WORRY WARTS


Dear One,
Worry will wear you down. It will rob you of every incident of joy that you encounter. It will cost you hours of enjoyment.
Worry is carrying burdens that are not yours to bear. They are mine.
I supply everything you need and everything your children need. I am the burden bearer and the supplier of all you need.
Remember that I am Jehovah Jirah, your provider.
Never measure My abilities by human abilities. I have ways and means committees who work for Me to produce ALL that you need.
Think about all the amazing miracles you have experienced and remember that I am the repairer, the fixer and the restorer of everything.
Your Heavenly Father can do anything and everything because I have no limits. I give answers to every problem and I supply all your needs. There is no lack in Me.
Love, God
Psalm 37:1-9

No comments: