Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WORRY PITS



Dear One,
You can see how quickly you slide from high to low emotionally. It can happen in a few seconds when mental images appear to catapult you into the worry pit where depression can begin so easily. However, there is an antidote. You can immediately take the sky ride speedily to the top again by speaking My promises in relation to the matter. If you have money problems, speak My promises relating to prosperity. If you have family problems, speak My promises about your children being saved and your household. My promises take precedent over everything. They are spiritual laws that overcome every negative image that appears in your mind . My promises are still, and will always be, yea and Amen, so be it.
Love, God
II Corinthians 1:20; III John 2; Psalm 91

No comments: