Tuesday, December 1, 2009

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE


Dear One,
People do not understand unconditional love because they do not understand Me. People don't understand Me because they do not know Me. They don't know Me because they do not accept Me into their lives through the Holy Spirit. Many people only know Me by the descriptions of others, which most often are inaccurate descriptions.
The Holy Spirit is the only One who can reveal My personality and My accurate characteristics to people. Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would take what is His and reveal it to men. Only the Holy Spirit has the means and the ability to reveal truth. That is why I called Him the Spirit of Truth.
Listen to what the Spirit of Truth says to you about My unconditional love and you will truly know Me.
If you only listen to what men say about Me, then you will have a distorted image of My Love for you and you will not be able to extend unconditional love to others.
Only the Holy Spirit can reveal what true love and true righteousness are because He is My Spirit.
Love, God
John 14:17; John 15: 26 & 27; John 15: 10; Ephesians 3:17-20

No comments: