Tuesday, December 8, 2009

STRENGTHEN YOU


Dear One,
If you will commit to Me physically and mentally taxing, difficult jobs I will provide the anointing, the strength and the mental acuity to complete the jobs in record time with supernatural ability. I did it many times in the past and I can do it many more times for you.
Committing things to Me means that you will not worry and not fret about them. I am the problem solver and the energy provider for all tasks. I can make your fingers fly to do the jobs and I can strengthen your body to produce miraculous results. Give Me the opportunity to do it.
I said that I would strengthen your mortal body. I wouldn't have promised it if I couldn't do it. Lean on Me and feel extra strength and extra knowledge and extra insight come to you for the task at hand.
Love, God
Romans 8:10; I Peter 5:10

No comments: