Sunday, December 13, 2009

YOUR INHERITANCE


Dear One,
"Everything I have is yours.
You're part of Me.
Everything I have is yours,
Your destiny."
Count it all yours. Count it as already given to you because it is your inheritance as My child. It is your legal destiny, to inherit My kingdom.
If you let go of it, it will slip from your fingers. You can only let go of it if you think you are undeserving or unworthy. I live in you so you are deserving and worthy.
Your inheritance will remain invisible to you, unappropriated and unattained by you if you do not keep it visible in your mind, believing that I have given you everything that is mine. I have given you My Spirit. Through My Spirit I have given you My characteristics of love, joy, peace, mercy, goodness, kindness, patience and faith. I have also given you My gifts of faith, healing, miracles, discernment, prophesy, wisdom, knowledge and My spiritual languages and interpretation of those spiritual languages. I have given them so that you might have life and have it more abundantly. I have given you the opportunity to share My gifts with others who do not know about My promises to them.
Keep My promises at the forefront of your mind and you will see them appear in reality.
Your desires are My desires for you and I will personally bring them to you. I told you to seek my kingdom and everything would be added to you.
You're My child. Of course I provide for you.
Love, God
Loke 12:32; II Corinthians 1:20-22; John 10:19; Matthew 6:33; I Corinthians 12:7-11; Galatians 5:22& 23

No comments: