Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SALT THE EARTH


Dear One,

Salt the earth with My spiritual words which I give to you in your spiritual prayer language. That will release the angels to work My miracles in the lives of all men.
Salting the earth with My spiritual words is the culmination of the prophesy that knowledge of Me will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea. Every time you pray in My language you are salting the earth because salt purifies and My words purify the earth.
Pray in the spirit in season and out of season, when you feel like it and when you don't feel like it. What do feelings or emotions have to do with it? Nothing. Remember that the Apostle Paul said that he prayed in tongues more than anyone, so research what wonderful things happened to him and to others. Be like him. Pray until peace is brought to every person and every situation. Bad situations and bad circumstances are a spiritual battle. Your battle is not with people. It is with demons who want to destroy My people.
Every time you pray in My spiritual language you release people from the curses put on them by demons. My words are all the power you need, My words in prayer and My gifts of wisdom and knowledge. They created the earth and they can restore the earth.
Love, God
Ephesians 6: 12-18; Isaiah 11:9; Habakkuk 2:14

No comments: