Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WORDS OF RESTORATION


Dear One,
Every word you utter in Holy Spirit prayers brings action toward restoration in some area of your life or in the lives of members of your family.
My mission is restoration to the original state, the state of perfection and peace.
I gave My words to you so that you might work along with Me to bring restoration to everything that concerns you. You see restoration happening and you will see it completed. Demons will be loosed from people and cast into hell, and the effects of their destructive work will be redeemed and restored and perfected.
Continue speaking words of restoration and I will complete the work of restoration. Allow Me to complete My work by cooperating with me by praying My Holy Spirit led intercessions which are the connection between heaven and earth.
Remember that none of My words return void. They will accomplish what I send them forth to accomplish. Allow Me to complete My work in your life.
Every word that I speak in prayer through your mouth carries the power to restore all that concerns you, your family, your finances, your peace and your entire world.
Love, God
II Corinthians 5:18 & 19;

No comments: