Friday, December 4, 2009

SECRET PLACE


Dear One,
Put the person for whom you are concerned at the top place in your mind. Place him or her on the throne of heaven with me. Surround them with wisdom, honor, redemption, mercy, goodness, love, forgiveness and knowledge. Pray the Holy Spirit's prayers for them and exalt them in your mind so that they will be exalted in reality. They are the head and not the tail. They are above and not below. They are My children , the apple of My eye. They are Mr responsibility and My challenge. I will protect, guide and direct them. They have not left My care and they are still sensitive to My Spirit. Surround everyone concerned in the situation with love and forgiveness and mercy and wisdom before any bad news or bad report emerges.
What I say about the situation is true and sure and stable because I speak redemption for everyone concerned.
Don't take the person down from My throne until redemption in the matter is visible to you. Leave them snuggled up with Me at My highest level, the top of the mountain, the pinnacle of heaven. We'll take care of them. It's My pleasure to produce perfect results in the lives of everyone with whom you entrust Me. I am your Father and what concerns you also concerns Me.
Love, God
Psalm 91
www.firerockrecords.com/images/blessed_FC.jpg

No comments: