Saturday, April 24, 2010

AUTHORITY


Dear One,
Your mind is more powerful than you think.
Your words are more powerful than you think.
When you fully realize those truths, then you will have an insight into the authority you have in the earth, the authority I gave to men in the beginning and then the authority that the Holy Spirit gave it back to you when He ushered My Kingdom back into the earth. You are the God-given authority in your life, in your family and in your world. Your thoughts and your words and your actions hold great power. That's why My guidance is so important to you, so that you will utilize My wisdom, knowledge and insight in all matters. My guidance is a prerequisite to success in any area of your life.
The designs for your life begin in your thoughts. Then they are brought to fruition by your mouth and your actions towards others.
I repeat, you don't yet know the power that you have as My child.
You are often oblivious to the fact that positive power and negative power are both presented to you in every thought process and decision making process that you have. There are either constructive or destructive activities presented to you every time. Then you have the choice to make the decision from My input or whether to make the decision from the input of evil, self serving input.
My guidance and insight will always be for your benefit. I know the inter workings of the spiritual world and I will never lead you wrong.
Combine My power and authority with your power and authority and you will never go wrong. Success will come in every area of your life.
Love, God
Genesis 1: 26 &27; Isaiah 1:18 & 19; Matthew 18:19 & 20; Mark 11:23-26; Ephesians 1:17-23

No comments: