Monday, April 19, 2010

A FIRM MIND


Dear One,
Get your needs and desires firm in your mind.
Make your prayers definite and determined and sure. Don't attempt to wonder how I will supply the answer. Just be certain that I will.
Remember that I told you that a double minded person will inherit nothing, so be unwavering in your faith that I will supply your needs, wants and desires. Determine that you will receive the best of everything that I have for you.
Don't let doubt and unbelief rob you of what I have for you.
You know that I am your loving Father and that everything I have is yours. So let your belief and faith open yourself up for the best things to come to you.
I said that the lilies of the field and the birds of the air don't spin or fret. They know that I will supply their every need. Be like minded, that I am your Father and I will supply your needs according to my riches.
Love, God
Matthew 5: 25-34; Philippians 4:19-20; James 1:5-8

No comments: