Friday, April 16, 2010

FAITH EXPECTATIONS

Dear One,
You have heard it said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
When a person sees beauty, it is gauged by his perception of beauty.
When My children see or hear My personal words or perceive My personal images that I give to them, then they are infused with faith and they will eventually behold the manifestation of that faith. They see what faith has produced, the actual substance of what My words or My images initially promised to them.
Individuals have different perceptions of faith but their faith produces for them what they hear and perceive, either negatively or positively.
People who have faith for negative things will attain what they expect because their faith is for bad things.
People who have faith for good things will attain what they expect because their faith is for good things.
So life is in the eye of the beholder, either attaining good things or bad things, according to your faith.
I have promised the abundant life. Believe for it and you will have it.
Love, God
Matthew 9:29; II Corinthians 4:13; Matthew 6:31-34;

No comments: