Saturday, April 17, 2010

NONRETURNABLE GIFTS


Dear One,
You are My child and My gifts to you are permanent.
I am not what people erroneously call an Indian giver who takes back a gift. My gifts are nonreturnable. They are permanently yours.
When I give My inheritance to you, it is yours.
When I give My blessings to you, they are yours. They are nonreturnable. They are always yours.
One of the ways you can lose one of My gifts is if you refuse them and you give them up yourself. However, they are still yours, even if you give them up. they are permanent and nonreturnable, always waiting for you to come back to Me and receive your inheritance.
You can let your spiritual enemy, the devil, rob you of them by enticing you into his modes of operation. However, the gifts still yours waiting for you return to Me and access them.
Accept all that I have for you and you will have everything you desire in their magnificence, all wisdom, knowledge, love and prosperity in all ares.
Appropriate all of My inheritance by expecting it to be yours and then open yourself up to receive it. I said to seek My kingdom and My righteousness and everything would be added to you.
Those instructions are still in effect.
Love, God
Matthew 6:33-34; Hebrews 10:35 & 36; John 10:10

No comments: