Sunday, April 18, 2010

NO APPOINTMENTS


Dear One,
You are the light of My life.
Every child of mine is the light of My life.
When you allow Me to be the light of your life, your joy and your love, then we are in agreement that light and joy and love are the dominating attitudes and factors in your existence. Our agreement will multiply the production of those powerful elements in your life and in the earth.
Our agreement in those powerful elements of light, joy and love is like adding nutrients and rich fertilizer to the soil around valuable tropical plants to make them grow and thrive. Our agreement will grow beautiful supernatural plants of love, joy and light in the earth.
A huge crop is guaranteed so that the products will flood the earth with more products which produce more seed for more love and joy and light. We can cover the earth with those products just by our agreement in the productive power of My light and joy and love.
I've said that My knowledge will cover the earth like the waters cover the sea. Your complete knowledge of My love for you will make you My spiritual sunlight in the earth because I live in you.
You know how sunshine covers the earth and makes plants grow. Then the plants purify the air. and the result is beautification of your surroundings.
Meditate on My love for you and My joy and My light that I give to you. Then you will be flooded with more love and more light and more joy. Meditating on them will allow them to emanate from you into the earth and purify it.
Meditation is simply reasoning with me. It's easy because I'm always waiting for you to take time to talk to Me about everything, especially My love for you and the light and joy that I have for you. You don't have to make an appointment. I'm always available.
Love, God
Matthew 5:14-16; John 1:9-14; John 8:12; John 12:46; Philippians 2:15

No comments: