Monday, April 26, 2010

FIRST LOVE


Dear One,
When you allow Me to do wonderful things for you, and when you recognize them, then you never leave your first love. Our relationship stays fresh and lively and exciting and loving when you bring Me into every situation and then let Me do My work in it.
An earthly father who has been requested to assist in a situation and then allowed full rein in it to fix things for his children, then he stays in close contact with them because they allow him to be involved in their lives. They are grateful to him and the unity and love is equally shared.
When My children ask Me through prayers to be involved in their lives and to fix things that need My attention, then My children neither take Me for granted nor do they think I am uninterested or ill equipped to help. When I am allowed to assist and the result is advantageous, then they do not lose our first excitement of love and gratefulness in their lives for Me. Their first love for Me is rekindled over and over again. My excitement is rekindled over and over because My children have allowed Me to be active in their lives by providing My wisdom, My knowledge, My revelation, My insight, My power to heal and perform miracles, things they are lacking. Then we have a mutual admiration relationship, the Father and child relationship that I desire with you.
Between the two of us, we can do anything and everything and love will abound.
Love, God
Revelations 2:4; Ephesians 3: 14-21; Ephesians 6:10-18

No comments: