Thursday, April 22, 2010

PERFECT RESULTS


Dear One,
Perfection is your inheritance. It's your inheritance from Me.
I told you that you should be perfect, just as your Heavenly Father is perfect.
When you are perfect, mature and blessed in every area of the Spirit, then blessings in your material life will follow and they will be perfect also.
How do you become perfect? You become like Me because you have received My individual words to you and you intimately know Me. Then you walk and talk like Me in the earth, spreading joy and encouragement and hope and faith to everyone.
I intended it from the beginning when I put you in My beautifully created garden, intending that you would walk in the midst of total goodness because I called everything that I created "good". So everything in your surroundings will be good when you determine that they should be good and then you are led by My Spirit with all His wisdom and insight.
I promised that when you take My advice that you will be blessed in the field, blessed in the city, blessed in the market place, that there will be blessings for your children, your animals, blessed when you come in and when you go out. I said that the good treasury of the heavens would be open to you, that it would rain in the right season and that you would be the head and not the tail.
Begin to consult Me in every decision, every opinion, every insight, every need for wisdom, every need for knowledge. Then perfection will follow because you have heeded My advice.
Begin to call perfection into your life in every area, mechanically, intellectually, socially, physically, spiritually, materially and philosophically by seeking My advice in everything you do.
There are perfection angels who will gather together to do their work of making your Garden of Eden good and beautiful and abundant.
I put you in your Garden of Life to tend it and to enjoy it,
Consult Me for My instructions, follow them, walk in love with all men, and then you will be surrounded with perfections angels who will cause you to reap the benefit of perfection in every area of your life.
You are called to perfection. Jesus said it. Believe Him. My words are perfect and lead to perfection.
Love, God
Matthew 5:48Matthew 14:36; Luke 6:40; John 17:23; Romans 12:2; Deuteronomy 28

No comments: