Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SPEAK TRUTH AND BE FREE


Dear One,
Every person who has lived in the earth has been a victim of some sort.
Every person has been a victim of the devil's harassment and deception and temptations and testing. Some men can't resist his influence because of generational genes handed down through their families. They continue to be victims.
Victims are people who have been deceived and injured by others.
Just the fact that a person lives in the earth opens him up to the tactics of the devil, who is the enemy of all men. His objective is to make your life miserable while you live. Because you are My child, he gets back at Me when he succeeds.
Jesus wasn't immune to the testing of the devil. Jesus had to resist him many, many times, not just the one time in the wilderness.
You can defeat the devil the same way Jesus did, by speaking My promises, My statutes, My principles or My truth to him. The devil know Truth and he has to retreat when Truth is declared. I said that Truth will make you free. Freedom comes from speaking Truth every time to temptations and testings when they come to you from the devil. Truth pronounces My standards to him and he knows that Truth is My authority. He has to flee because he has no other choice.
Love, God
Matthew 4:1-11; John 8:32

No comments: