Tuesday, April 27, 2010

THE ROBBER


Dear One,
The spiritual enemies of My children are still trying to keep My Words from My children. For years they managed to keep My Last Will and Testament, the written words, from My children so that only a few men could interpret and misinterpret My promises for My children.
The most flagrant plot concocted by religious demons is to keep My Holy Spirit from My children. My Holy Spirit is My presence in the earth. I desire that My Holy Spirit live inside of My children. My Holy Spirit is our communication facilitator, our one on one relationship. His Words are untainted by the opinions and doctrines of religious institutions and religious men.
Religious demons have used sibling rivalry to accomplish their deeds by maligning the personality and works of My Holy Spirit. Their actions have negated the greatest gift that I gave to people. My Spirit is My presence in the lives of people where I come and live inside of each person to lead and guide him.
Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would do greater works than He did when He walked the earth. He sent My Spirit to restore every person's relationship with Me. My Holy Spirit restores My comfort and My guidance and My love to My children like it was in the beginning when I walked and talked with Adam.
You must understand why the demonic spirits want to continue to rob My children of their treasure, that being a loving, personal relationship with Me. When men commune with me, then My love is perfected in them and all fear is gone. Then the devil's most powerful instrument, fear, loses its power and he has no control over My children.
Nothing has changed. Religious spirits sent by the evil one are still using his accusations and his tricks to keep My Words of love and comfort via My Holy Spirit away from My children.
You should thwart all of his efforts to keep us separated. You can seek to enjoy our loving times of communion where I establish you in My love and I guide you into every solution for every problem you encounter. Jesus died for that restoration. Don't let the robber steal it from you through tempting you to depend upon religious spirits who want to keep My personal, loving, problem-solving presence from you. My Holy Spirit is always available to you. Seek Me and you will find Me and receive My greatest Gift to you. He is truly the Gift that keeps on giving.
Love, God
John 15:8-17; John 16:7-15; John 16:25-33

No comments: