Sunday, August 11, 2013

ENLIGHTENMENT

Dear One,
There are no areas of the darkened human mind that can produce true and complete revelations of My love for you. It is impossible for the unredeemed mind to conceive of the immenseness of My love. Without the unveiling of My Holy Spirit, there is no realization of My love. Without the revelation of My Holy Spirit to the minds of My children, truth will never be realized because of the limitations of the human mind. To have the mind of Christ, the mind that was in Christ Jesus, you must incorporate My Holy Spirit into your life. When you do, you have My Spirit inside of you and then you have the same mind in your spirit that Jesus had, which is My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, Knowledge and Wisdom. When you listen to His teachings, His revelations, His insights, His wisdom and His knowledge, you gain access to My teachings, My revelations, My insights, My wisdom and My knowledge because He only speaks what He hears from Me. Overcoming every obstacle in your life depends upon having My Spirit inside of you and then heeding His advice to you. People spend millions of dollars on counselors. You have the ultimate counselor inside of you because you are the temple of My Spirit. He will lead you into all truth. Truth brings freedom. Love, God John 14, 15 and 16; Ephesians 2:17-20.

No comments: