Friday, August 30, 2013

FOREVER GIVING

Dear One,
When you think of forgiving, think about forever giving. That is My nature, My character, because I am love and I am forever giving. Jesus spoke of it when He said that I loved the world so much that I gave My son for the sins of the world. When you are perfected in the gift of love, you are always giving, always giving mercy, always giving grace, always giving validation, always giving loving smiles, compliments and greetings, always giving gifts, always giving truth when needed, always giving faith to the downtrodden, always giving healing to the sick, always giving truth that gives freedom from demons, always giving positive reinforcement, always giving kindness and goodness, always giving forgiveness. You need to give action to your love. Love is never stagnant. Love always gives.
When you do those things, give as an outpouring of love, then you are known as My child. You need to give action to your love by always giving forward to others, being forever giving. Very often My children are always giving forward their opinions which separate, their complaints, their judgments,their selfishness, their bitter observations, their gossiping and their criticism. Those are gifts from hell to others. Only give the good of the land of your citizenship, the land of love. You release people from hell and give them freedom when you give love to them. Set people free from self doubt with your love, your smiles, your validation and your acts of love. I did it for you and you must do it for others.
Love, God
I Corinthians 13:4-7; John 3:16-17; Matthew 6:12-15;Matthew 9:2-7; Matthew 2:11; Matthew 5:13-16; Matthew 5:42-48.

photo from:  The Huffington Post

No comments: