Saturday, August 24, 2013

FATHERLESS CHILDREN

Dear One,
Rather than looking at fatherless children with disgust for their mother's indiscretions, like some of My other children do, you should look upon them as needing more of your love and respect than other children who have two loving parents. Rather than looking with disapproval at the mothers of fatherless children, you should look at them as blessed for having a child upon which to pour their love, someone who fulfills their caring nature.

Your religious society has fostered the idea that children born out of wedlock are to be shamed. It should not be so. My children who judge others, in this instance fatherless children and mothers without partners, will receive the judgment back on themselves in different forms, either physical maladies, relationship problems, or spiritual curses from the father of judgment, the devil. Every child is precious in My sight and they must be precious in your sight. The religious society teaches to judge others. I teach to bless others. Jesus said that He came to save the world, not to judge it. Take a lesson from your Big Brother, endeavor to bless fatherless children and mothers without partners rather than judging them. Instead of judging the mother and the child as being inferior in worldly status, you should look at the child and mother as being My children, My offspring in the earth to be treasured. They have enough problems without My children adding judgmental curses to their lives. Every fatherless child needs more love and guidance,not less. Only My chiildren who are led by My Spirit can provide love for them, treasuring them and guiding them into a future of being able to provide for themselves. My children who are selfless instead of selfish, can give love to fatherless children and their mothers because they have been shown My love when they were spiritually fatherless and only holding the forms of religion without the power of My love in their lives. Look upon everyohe as needing the revelation of My love. It can begin by giving approving looks rather than disapproving looks. Love travels the airways on looks of approval and validation. Judgment travels the airways on looks of disapproval and disgust. People can tell. If you want approval and validation, sow seeds of approval and validation instead of sowing seeds of judgment. You receive back the seeds that you sow in the earth. Love, God Matthew 19:13-15; Mark 10:13-16; Matthew 7:2-6; James 1:26-27; Proverbs 10:4; I Peter 4:8-10.

No comments: