Friday, August 23, 2013

JOYFUL ADVENTURE

Dear One,
Thankfully for you, you have been trained by My Holy Spirit to live a life in a state of amazement that I am orchestrating the people you meet on the streets, in the offices, in the entertainment centers and in the stores of your world.

You recognize My unusual and magnificent works in your life and you maintain excitement at their occurrences, which are the works that I perform to bless your life. Your appreciation of My efforts to daily add adventures to your existence keeps the good circumstances coming your way, enriching your spiritual life, which also enriches your physical and mental life. Love of life attracts more good things into your life which will make you more and more in love with life and its exciting blessings. If you dislike or despise living, you will attract bad situations which will add and even sometimes multiply your hate of life. Even though your citizenship is in heaven, your life on earth was meant to be a pleasant adventure, a time of enjoyment. After I restored your authority in the earth by the indwelling of My Holy Spirit, thus equipping you with the power to destroy the works of the devil just like Jesus did, you became capable of loving every one of My children, loving your earth, and becoming an over comer of all evil. You become an earthly ambassador of My kingdom, a representative of My family, with the ability to live a life of joy, peace, love, mercy, goodness, kindness and patience. Those of My children who do not enjoy their existence in the earth must begin to hear My words of love, My words of peace, My words of mercy, My joyful words, My good and kind words, and they must receive My spirit of patience which will give them strength while waiting for the answers to prayers. Continue to expect blessings that I send to you every day and continue to expect Me to orchestrate situations and circumstances which will cause you to fully enjoy your adventure in the earth which I created for you, all of which will cause you to live a life of thanksgiving.
Love, God II Peter 1:3-11; Matthew 13:11-12; John 10:10-15; Romans 5:17-20; II Corinthians 4:15-18; Genesis 1;27-30; Deuteronomy 28. 1-14.

No comments: