Tuesday, August 20, 2013

SIMPLE, YET PROFOUND

Dear One,
You can always learn something new every day about My family and how to project Our characteristics into your world. I called the new information the "keys to the kingdom" when I spoke through Jesus and they all relate to My family life. You find all of them in My Instruction Book. There are keys or principles which, when practiced, will actually change the chemical composition and spiritual energy of relationships. All truths relating to relationships between My children are contained in the keys to My kingdom because prosperity in all areas your life directly relate to how you treat Me and other people, your family, your friends, your neighbors, your employers, your business associates and strangers. If you have any doubts about that statement, read the teachings of Jesus. Every one of them relates to your thoughts, attitudes and actions towards Me and other people. All of the promises that I made to My children are fulfilled through loving others as you love yourselves. As you and My other children become more intimately acquainted with Me, you will find out that My primary interest is in seeing that you are prosperous in every area of your lives. Your relationship to Me, My relationship to you and your relationship to others are the most important areas of teachings which I have outlined in the Book and they are the pivotal axis from which prosperity of the mind, of the body and of the spirit begins. When you become proficient at projecting My love in every relationship, then all good things will be easily attracted into your life. Relationships affect every aspect of your life. Jesus simply said that there is only one commandment in My family and that is to love one another. My desire for you could neither have been said more simply nor more explicitly. He said that all of my commandments are covered in loving others. If you want to obtain all of your inheritance contained in the abundant life, then you must seek the revelation of My love for you so that you can pass on My unconditional love to others. That is simple, yet profound, truth. Love, God John 13:34-35; I John 2:5-11; II John 1:5-6; Romans 8:28; Ephesians 3:14-21; I John 4:7-21.
photo from my yard                          

No comments: