Wednesday, August 7, 2013

UNNECESSARY BAGGAGE COSTS YOU

Dear One, When I said that love covers a multitude of sins, I meant that love inside of you and the love inside of Me will forgive a multitude of sins against you and me. Only unconditional love has the power to do that, cause a person to forgive another person of deliberate or accidental evil deeds.
Forgiving love must be My unconditional love, a love that never takes into account a wrong suffered. Unconditional love recognizes that people do injurious deeds to others at the beckon call and tempting of the devil whose objective is to emotionally and physically injure as many of My children as he can, using the person's friends and relatives to carry out his plans. When one discerns that truth, that the devil is at the core of all evil done to him or her, then forgiveness is easy because love covers over the injurious acts, making them nonexistent, as if they never happened. It never existed in My eyes and it must never exist in your mind when you forgive. It only exists if you still deem the person guilty of committing the wrongful acts. When you continue to hold the person guilty in your mind, then your own sins, trespasses, iniquities and wrongdoings still exist because of the spiritual principle of forgiving others will result in your being forgiven. When you persist in thinking upon and giving life to the wrong acts of another person toward you, then there will be judgment for the person and judgment for you because of your sowing the seeds of judgment. Forgiveness is always a spiritual gift, an outgrowth and function of total love and understanding. It is difficult for My children to understand that there are still two spiritual kingdoms at work in the world, My kingdom and the kingdom of satan. Whichever kingdom has your loyalty and whichever kingdom you choose to follow, the activities of that kingdom will either bless you or curse you, depending upon whichever one you obey. If you are led by My kingdom of love, you will receive the benefits of My kingdom, which are more blessings than you can imagine. If you are led by satan's demons of destruction, you will inherit their curses. It's been that way since the begining of the earth. I have given you My Holy Spirit, who gives you the power to forgive and love unconditionally. You have to choose My ways over evil ways. My ways include forgiveness of all words and actions against you. When you do that, you are free from the curses that plague you. When you forgive, you have unloaded the burdensome baggage and you are free. When My son sets you free, you are free indeed.
Love, God
I Peter 4:8-10; Matthew 7:1-6; Matthew 6:12-15; Matthew 18:21-35; Luke 6:37-38; John 12:47; John 20:22-23.

photo from sapphiresmoonbeams              

No comments: