Friday, August 2, 2013

INHERITING BLESSINGS

Dear One,

Are all of your relationships with people peaceful? If not, bring peace to any relationships with people that are not peaceful. To the relationships with people that are already peaceful, be sure and foster continued peace with them to ensure that the avenues upon which My blessings flow from heaven to earth are clear and unobstructed. Remember that I can only do My work in an atmosphere of peace, unity and tranquility. My works are expediently accomplished in the same spiritual atmosphere where peace reigns. Where strife and unrest are present, there are other evil works going on so that it is impossible for My angels to do My bidding in order to bring blessings to you. That is the reason why I told My children over and over again to keep peace with everyone, so that you maintain the spiritual climate through which I can work to answer your prayers. I never withhold My blessings from any of My children. The things that interfere with blessings coming into earth to you come in the form of strife filled thoughts, attitudes and words which bind My good works from being delivered. Strife between My children will bind the blessings from entering into their lives. Love and forgiveness will loose the blessings from their bindings, allowing them to flood into your life. Seek to bring peace to every relationship and you will see the windows of heaven open and rain blessings into your life.
Love, the Father of Peace
II Timothy 4:18; James 3:13-18; Galatians 5:22; Isaiah 9:6-7; Isaiah 59:1-21; Romans 14:7; I Corinthians 7:15; I Corinthians 14:33; Romans 12:17-18; Hebrews 12:14-17; Matthew 18:18-20.

No comments: