Thursday, March 19, 2015

COMPLETE FREEDOM

Dear One,
    I promised that if you allow My Son to make you free, that you are free indeed, which means that you are free for sure. (John 8:36) There is only one avenue of freedom from the generational curses that are passed down from parents to children and that is to be set free by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ who died that you might have the power to defeat the curses that were innocently passed down through your heritage.  There is no other avenue by which to arrive at complete freedom.  He suffered for you that you might not have to suffer the effects of curses which are programmed into your life by genes which were innocently willed to you by your forefathers.  (John 10:10)

   The generational curses are the works of evil which entered the world through the first man and have been inherited by each succeeding generation. Those curses are varied in each family.  Some are genes of immorality, impurity, lying, strife, enmity, jealousy, envy, anger, impatience, selfishness, dissension, drunkenness, carousing, gluttony, division, pride, addiction, abuse and other diverse genes.  They are spirits from hell. (Galatians 5:19-21) They are all sent by the devil to rob from you, kill you and destroy everything that I have for you which will enhance your life. They cause  sickness, diseases, sins, mistakes and unwise choices which further the works of hell which destroy your life. (John 8:44; I John 3:8-10)
  There is a spiritual substitute that I and My Son Jesus provided who will replace those generational genes or curses in your life.  That spiritual substitute will bring love, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience, gentleness, joy, faithfulness, self control into your life and He will change your generational curses into My heavenly  blessings.  He is My Holy Spirit and He will make you prosperous in every area of your life.  He is My gene, My Spirit, My power and My presence in you life. He is the Spirit of good choices, good intentions, good decisions, good actions and good attitudes which will bring all things good into your life, just as I intended at the beginning when I created the earth. (Galatians 5:22-24)
    My Holy Spirit is the One who can replace the generational curses of evil in your life with My power to refuse the temptations to do evil deeds which have cruel consequences.  My Spirit gives you the power to destroy the works of evil which have caused you to have unhappiness, sickness, diseases, a broken heart, sadness, grief, broken families and fear.  He replaces fear with My power, My love and a sound, peaceful mind which is free from distress. (II Timothy 1:7)
   You can return to the good life that I promised by choosing My blessings instead of the generational curses of evil.  Making that life changing decision and then making that daily choice will return you to the good life that I promised from the beginning of the earth when I created it and called all of it good.  You can have all good things in your life simply by making the choice to receive My Spirit and be led by My Spirit of goodness instead of continuing to be led by the spirit of evil with its curses.  My Holy Spirit is the Spirit of goodness, love, peace and kindness. Choose Him and live. (Galatians 5:25-26)
    Because of My love for you, I provided a substitute for you, Jesus Christ, and I provided the power fo you to resist and destroy evil through My Holy Spirit.  There is no other avenue to complete freedom.
    Your Loving and Freedom Giving Father
     

No comments: