Tuesday, March 3, 2015

PATIENT ENDURANCE

Dear One,
   We have talked about My patient endurance with the nation of Israel under the old covenant where they tested Me over and over again, yet My patience never ended.  (I Corinthians 10:1-12; Hebrews 3:7-11)) When that covenant ended and My new covenant with all of mankind began where I came to live in individuals and they became My children, temples of My Holy Spirit, My patient endurance continues, even when My children gripe, moan, rant, rave, kill, destroy and rob from each other as led by the father of evil.  My patient endurance never ends.  The benefits of being My children might temporarily end for you because you have changed your allegiance, but My patient endurance and love for you never ends.  As I said, I wait patiently for you to return to Me after you have reaped thorns and thickets by following the voice of evil which tempts you to do ill will toward others. (Matthew 7:16-17)
   It is written that you should count it all joy when you fall into temptations because that is an occasion to bring forth patience out of your spirit where My Spirit's patience is resident. (Galatians 5:22-24) That admonition says that if you will let patience have her perfect work in you that you, also, will be perfect, lacking in nothing.  That is a firm promise.   The perfect work of patience is that My patience will make you merciful and loving to people, calmly waiting for your prayers to be answered in the life of a person, knowing that I will change the circumstances to your favor.  That promise also says that if you lack wisdom in the situation that you should ask for it and it will be given to you if you ask in faith, not being double minded.  Being double minded is hearing from the evil voice from the devil who wants you to be in opposition to people but also hearing from Me since I always want to bring mercy, love and peace to every situation. (James 1:2-8)  Choose My way and live.
   There is a promise that you must stand upon; that being that with faith and patience you will inherit My promises.  What I promise, I will do.  What I declare, will happen. (Hebrews 6:11-12)  The promises that I make will come to be in reality, according to your faith and your patience.  Faith is at the basis of your patience.  Faith is being convinced that what I promise I will do.  Lack of anything in your life can never be traced back to Me.  It is always from the earth, either in the lacking of faith or patience.  Both are fruit of My Holy Spirit who lives in you, so hearing My voice in everything produces faith in you.  (Hebrews 11:1-3; Romans 10:17)
    Patient endurance being required to inherit My promises is not what My children what to hear.  They often want instant relief from their problems.  I understand.  I also want speedy growth of faith in your life so that you will quickly access the inheritance of My promises.  Since I have patient endurance with you, I ask that you have patience endurance with others.  When you are patient with others, you are on the way to inheriting your promises.   (Hebrews 6:13-19)
    The endurance part of patient endurance means that you endure the sins, frailties, transgressions, mistakes and iniquities of others the way I endure yours.  In other words, you bear the actions of others that are burdensome to you.  Jesus did it for you and My Holy Spirit will do it in you. (Galatians 6:2)
    Your Patient and Loving Father
   

No comments: