Tuesday, March 17, 2015

EXCEEDINGLY, ABUNDANTLY
Dear One,
   My promise to you is that I will do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power that is in you. (Ephesians 3:20)  When the power that is in you is love, as generated by My Holy Spirit from inside of you, then you give Me the pleasure of not only giving you the desires of your heart, but I will exceed your expectations with more abundance than your human mind can conjure with its limited abilities.
   My Spirit can accomplish more miracles than you have heard happening, more blessings than you knew existed and an abundance of cures, restorations, rejuvenations and reconciliations than you can even deem possible.(I Corinthians 2:9-12)
   Such is My promise to you after you have received My glorious promise of being baptized with My Holy Spirit.  (Acts 1:4-8) Walking in the paths as led by My Holy Spirit and praying in My Holy Spirit are the avenues through which all of My promises are culminated in yes, amen, so be it.  (Romans 8:14 and 26-27; II Corinthians 1:20)
   All things become new.  Your dreams become reality.  Your wishes and desires are met and your life becomes the blessed existence that I have always wanted for My children.
   So many of My children are satisfied to wait until they arrive in My heaven to receive the benefits of their inheritance, but I desire that they have My abundance of all good things while they live in the earth. You would not want your adult children to only have good the abundance of blessings which brings joy to them only when they visit your house.  You want them to have the best things that are available to them while they live in their own houses. 
    I have given all good things to My children since the beginning of time.(Luke 12:32) Only their association with the devil has caused them to lose the good things that it is My pleasure to give them  (John 10:10)
    Seek Me, the knowledge of how to access My kingdom benefits and seek to become My righteous witness of love in the earth and everything you wish, want and desire will be added to you.   It is My desire that you have everything that I possess.
    Your Loving, Truthful Father
          photo from sapphiresmoonbeams.com

No comments: