Thursday, March 5, 2015

CONCENTRATED LOVE

Dear One,
    The greatest energy force in the earth is My love.  It is greater than faith or hope. (I Corinthians 13:13)
     My love is constant, but it becomes concentrated on one of My children when that person messes up because there is a bigger need in that person for My forgiving, restoring, redeeming love.  Jesus gave the example of the lost sheep and how the shepherd leaves the 99 ones and goes after the lost one who has gotten himself caught into thickets or wandered into a pack of wolves.  Forgiveness and love for My children who wander away from Me into the thickets of life or into the company of wolves of the devil increases instead of decreases because I understand the pull toward evil. (Matthew 18:11-14)
    The fallen part of human beings does not do what I do when other people fall for the lure of temptations.  They ostracize, demonize, reject and punish the lost one. (Matthew 7:1-5) Only My children who are perfected in My love will restore, love, redeem and forgive people who make grievous mistakes against them and others. My children who are still under Mosaic law will want vengeance and retribution for the sins, misdeeds and mistakes of others.  My children of love will restore the lost ones and lead them back onto the paths of righteousness.  My children of love will redeem the lost ones, offering forgiveness instead of punishment, just like I do. (I John 2:5-12))
    My children of love know that they are anointed with the ministry of forgiveness because they intimately know that I have forgiven them. (Galatians 6:1-2) My children of love will  not deviate from love because they know that any actions of judgment and condemnation are from the bowels of hell and will result in their separation from Me.  I never separate from My children, but they can separate from Me by holding the misdeeds of others against them, which results in their separation from My forgiveness also.  It's a matter of doing what Jesus said to do, become motivated by My family of love rather than the family of the father of lies and destruction. (Matthew 6:24; Matthew 6:14-15)
    When you make mistakes, letting guilt and condemnation separate you from My love, remember that I am seeking you to restore you to My love and comfort.  My love is the high energy force that is drawing you back to Me so that I can give you the blessings that I have set aside for you in My kingdom. 
   You sing about crowning Jesus with many crowns.  I want to crown you with the crowns of My kingdom, establishing you as My much loved child just like the prodigal son in the parable.  Jesus wants to share His crowns with all of My children. As you remember that you are My much loved child, you must also treat others as My loved and treasured children, even when they are rebellious and in opposition to you and Me. (Matthew 6:38-48)
    Make love your aim, loving others as I love you. (John 13:34-35)
    Your Loving and Forgiving Father           

No comments: