Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SUPERNATURAL POWER

Dear One,
   There is no power over the forces of evil except the power of My Holy Spirit.
   People will try and try and try to refuse the temptations of the devil to do evil in their lives but there is no human will that can defeat all of the works of the devil. If there was, then there would be no need for the sacrifice of Jesus and the ministry of My Holy Spirit, which were My greatest gifts to all of humanity and the world.  
   The deception of the evil one, the devil, is so deceptive that it bypasses all human wisdom and knowledge because he has darkened the eyes of the understanding of My children since the fall of Adam in the garden. 
    Rejoice, for I have made it possible for My children through the power of My Holy Spirit to have the discerning ability, called judging insight, to reveal the temptations of the evil one as what they are, works which rob, kill and destroy My children. My Holy Spirit is the One who has My authority in the earth to coach My children so that they will refuse evil and choose to only obey My good admonitions to do My loving deeds in the earth. (John 16:7-12) That is the battle between good and evil.  Being led by My Spirit is the only way to have the power and ability to have the abundant life that I promised to My children.  He is the only way.  As Jesus said, if it were not so, He would have told you differently than what He taught which was that My Holy Spirit is My power to defeat evil.
    My Spirit, Himself, wrote through Paul that he prayed constantly that you might have: number one, the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Me; number two, that you would know what is the hope to which you are called; number three, what are the riches of My inheritance to you; and, number four, that you will know the exceeding greatness of My power that is available to those who believe which came as a gift from My Son, the Christ, the Overcoming One, who was raised from the dead by My Spirit and appointed Him as the authority over all things in heaven and earth.  (Ephesians 1:16-23) I inspired Paul to never cease praying for My Spirit to reveal those benefits of having My Holy Spirit live within My children.
    My Spirit of love always coaches My children to love people and hate the evil temptations to obey the devil in his self appointed mission to defeat My children who are made in My image.  (Psalm 97:10; Psalm 8:13; John 13:34)
   When you are rooted and grounded in My love, then become knowledgeable through revelation of the power that I have available to you through My Holy Spirit,
you will soar in the earth like the eagles soar in the sky. (Ephesians 3:14-20)
    Without a revelation of My love for all the world and a revelation of My power available to you to defeat the works of the devil, you cannot overcome evil and become My image in the world by spreading My love to people and defeating the works of evil in your life and the lives of others. My Spirit is the Spirit of Truth who reveals everything necessary for the abundant life and My godliness.  (II Peter 1:3-11)
    Seek to know My love and to know My power. 
    Your Loving Father of Provisions      

No comments: