Sunday, August 13, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - CHOOSING STANDARDS

Dear Precious Child,
   Every family, culture, race, nation, kingdom and religion has its own peculiar standards which are behaviors and actions which are particular to their heritage. 
   In the earth that I created, I gave My attitudes to the first man and woman which became their standards because the humans were made in My image.  They exhibited My behavioral standards of love, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, faithfulness, joy and patience in the earth that I gave to them until they were deceived into letting the devil enter into their earth and curse everything in it. (Genesis 3:1-3) Because of the devil's curses upon them and in them, many of their attitudes and standards changed from good actions to evil actions because of the temptations of the devil, who is the father of all evil.  (Genesis 3:13-19)
   Some of the first demonic attitudes and behaviors that they displayed in the earth were guilt, condemnation and shame, as evidenced by the devil's judgment of them and their actions of hiding from Me because of their realization that they were naked.  The devil introduced his standards of shame and guilt into their thoughts because they had disobeyed Me by listening to and obeying him.  From that day forth, the devil was free to tempt My children and then make them feel guilty for doing his will. (Genesis 3:4-7)  That is his deception, tempting you to sin and then condemning you for sinning.  That's what the devil does and My children fall for it because he has put a veil over their minds so that they are ignorant of his ways.
   After the first temptation and Adam and Eve choosing to listen to the devil, My children ceased making the choice to be My image in the world by having My behaviors and actions of goodness which they were created to display in their world, and they began to display the devil's standards of anger, jealousy, hatred, deceitfulness, discord and murder, as evidenced later by their son Cain's attitudes toward his brother Abel which resulted in his killing of his own brother.  Demonic thoughts, attitudes and activities began to flood into the earth and rule My own children instead of their being led by My loving thoughts, attitudes and actions, which were their original standards of behavior.  They knew not only My goodness from their original heritage of being created by Me in My image, but they also knew evil motivations because of allowing the devil to enter into their domain that I gave to them.  Until the coming of Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit into the world, the history of My children relates to their struggles between good and evil, between My standards and the devil's standards.
   I was often able to temporarily rescue them from the pits of destruction which the devil caused in their lives when the descendants of the first two people obeyed evil thoughts.  I even made a covenant with a righteous man, Abraham, through whom the flesh of My Savior Son Jesus was able to enter into the earth.   Abraham's good attitudes and standards of behavior caused Me to choose him so that it would be his fleshly descendants through whom salvation would come to earth.  My plan was that their savior would be a man, but that that man would be created inside of a woman by My Holy Spirit so He would also be God in the flesh.  My plan was accomplished, not in a day but many generations later through My covenant with Abraham.
    That God/man Jesus Christ was able to do what the first man, Adam, was unable to do.   He resisted the devil's temptations to obey him and he didn't allow the devil to curse Him and curse the earth even further to destruction.(Matthew 1-11)  Jesus Christ went on to destroy the works of the devil in the earth even after His crucifixion and resurrection from the dead.  (I John 3:8)  His ministry in the earth was over and My final covenant began with My children.  We sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to be received by those children of Mine who believe in Me, the same Spirit who created Jesus in the earth in a human woman, the same Spirit who ministered salvation from the works of the devil when He ministered in the earth by overcoming the works of the devil, and the same Spirit who raised Jesus from the dead. 
   We sent My Own Holy Spirit into My children to restore to them My guidance, the same guidance that was available to Adam in the beginning but which he allowed to be polluted by the devil.  My Holy Spirit gives to My children all of the good attitudes, attributes and standards that I gave to the first man before he was polluted by the devil.
   The salvation of people comes from the power of My Holy Spirit because He gives to My children My own supernatural power which overcomes the devil and his works, destroying his plans, his orchestrations of death and destruction and his authority in the earth which Adam so willingly gave to him.  My Holy Spirit becomes the Lord in the earth, living inside of My children.  (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  My Spirit gives power to My children, loving authority over every living thing again by My guidance and also power over the devil and all of his destructive works in the earth which cause My children to rob, kill and destroy each other.  Instead of the devil continuing to be lord over My children, I, through My Holy Spirit, again become Lord, their guide, their wisdom, their power, their love, their faith, the same Loving Father that I was at the beginning.  My standards become their standards because they have My power to refuse to obey evil temptations, the power to destroy the works of evil and the power to love everyone as I love them.  
   Since the day of the first Pentecost My children have had the power to do what I ask them to do.  (Acts 2:1-4)  The only command to My children is to love others as I love them. (John 13:34)  All of My admonitions and instructions through Jesus and the new covenant prophets are fulfilled in your loving everyone, human enemies and friends, with the same love that I love you. 
    Understanding the history of your heritage as My child and My wonderful gift to you of My Holy Spirit should spur you to choose to adhere only to My standards of love, loving your human enemies as well as your friends.  This knowledge should empower you, by the power of My Holy Spirit, to reject every temptation to do the devil's will in the earth.  This knowledge should empower you to always do My will of love and goodness in the earth which brings into your life all the blessings of My kingdom, causing My kingdom to come into your life as it is in My heaven.  
    I am your Loving Father.  Everything that I have is yours.
    I AM LOVE.

No comments: