Monday, August 21, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - GLORY STANDARDS

Dear Precious Child,
   My children waited for generations for My glory to be manifested in the earth, My glory being My divine presence.  It was manifested in the person of My Son Jesus when He was born into the earth as My image in nature of the reality of My character and personality.  The assurance was confirmed that He was My glory in the earth when the angels came to worship Him and glorify Him.  There was no doubt in the eyes of the observers that He was My Son because My glory surrounded Him.  There was an essence of goodness and love in Him and around Him that drew all people to Him all of His life.  Yet, He said that when He sent My Holy Spirit into the earth that My Spirit would do greater works than He had done.  Jesus Christ glorified the Holy Spirit and His works in the earth, but many of My children do not glorify My Holy Spirit like they glorify Me and My Son Jesus. 
   We are One God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. 
   It was My Spirit who hovered over the earth and worked along with Me to create everything in it.  (Genesis 1:1)
   It was My Spirit through whom I visited My children when My angels appeared to them because My Spirit is the Leader of the angels, their Head, their General, their giver of My instructions.  (Ezekiel 1:12 and 20; Ezekiel 3:1-5) 
   It was My Spirit who impregnated Mary with My divine sperm, creating My Son who died for the sins of the world.  (Luke 1: 30-35) 
   It was My Spirit who is My promise to My children throughout the ages as the ways and means through whom I save the world and My individual children from the works of the devil. 
   It was My Spirit in Jesus Christ who gave Him power over the works of the devil both in the earth and in hell when He went to hell for the sins of the world. (I John 3:8) 
   It was My Holy Spirit who raised Jesus from the dead and catapulted Him back into the earth to be seen by hundreds of people.(Mark 14:16-19) 
   It was My Spirit in Jesus Christ who told His followers to wait for My promise to My children which was that I would live in them in the person of My Spirit, that I would be their Father and their own power over the evil in the world.(Luke 24:49; Acts 1:1-8) 
   It was My Spirit who then catapulted Jesus into heaven to sit down with Me while My Holy Spirit continued My work in the lives of My children and in the earth, just as Jesus taught His followers. (John 14, 15 and 16)
   It is My Spirit who filled the room with My glory on the day of Pentecost when My promise to all of My children was fulfilled, when My Spirit came to make human bodies My dwelling places in the earth.  The people began to pray and speak My own spiritual words because My Spirit came to live in them.  My words became the avenue through which the people and the earth would be saved from evil, as it has always been.  I created the earth with My words and it is My words through My Holy Spirit in the earth today as spoken to and by My children which continue the ministry of Jesus in the earth of covering the earth with My knowledge. (Isaiah 11:9)
  It is My Spirit's presence in the life of a person who creates a new individual in that body when the person is born of My Spirit.  It is My Spirit who causes old things to pass away and all things to become new. (Romans 8:11; Ephesians 2:1)
  When you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit, you have My greatest treasure in your body. (II Corinthians 4:7)  You have My words of the Holy Spirit inside of you to teach you and you have My words of the Holy Spirit's prayer language which can change your entire life by His power. 
  I told you not to neglect such a great salvation, yet many of My children let the cares of the world and the deceitfulness of riches entice them away from My Holy Spirit's treasure in them.   He is the One who has the power to rid you of the cares of the world by sending My solutions to those problems which engage you in cares and worries.  He has the power to give to you the riches of My kingdom which are unconditional love and soul peace.  They are more valuable to My children than earthly riches.  They do what earthly riches cannot do. (Hebrews 2:3)
  Again I say to you, do not neglect to be led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit.  In being led by My Spirit and praying in My Spirit, all things will work together for your good to those who are in Christ Jesus and who let My Spirit recreate their world.
(Romans 8)
  Don't sit around waiting for My glory to be manifested.  You have the glory of My Holy Spirit inside of you. Build up your faith by praying in the Holy Spirit.(Jude 20)
   Your Promise Keeping Father 

No comments: