Saturday, August 19, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - EXCEEDINGLY JOYFUL STANDARDS

Dear Precious Child,
   I know your desire to know Me intimately and to enjoy My family benefits which I promised.  I know that you don't see Me, yet you know Me because of the revelations of My Holy Spirit.  (I Peter 1:6-8) Your joy at knowing me is  "unspeakable" because the height of its elevation is beyond description.  There are no human words in any language which adequately describes My joy which is present in you in the person of My Spirit.  It is the power in My joy that becomes your strength in troubling times when the devil brings his temptations and his evil works into your life to rob you of My joy.  When he can rob you of My joy, he robs you of your power. (Nehemiah 8:10)   So do you see his reason for robbing you of My joy?  It's because you become powerless and vulnerable to his works, allowing the demons to do what he means for them to do, rob you, kill you and destroy you.  (John 10:10)   When he robs you of your joy, he robs you of your power because My joy in you is your strength and your power.
   In the parable of the wise virgins and the foolish virgins Jesus said He was teaching about My kingdom of heaven and the power that is resident in it.  (Matthew 25:1-13) The wise virgins kept their fires going and when the bridegroom came they were prepared for their union with Him.  The foolish virgins were negligent in keeping their fires going, tried to borrow from the wise ones, were refused and went in search of more oil.  While they were gone, the bridegroom came and the doors were shut to the foolish ones who neglected to keep the fire of My Holy Spirit blazing inside of themselves so that they would remain joyful and obedient.  They did not enter into the joy of the Master because he did not know them.  He said He was not intimately acquainted with them. 
   Jesus amplified this truth by teaching about the man who went on a long journey and entrusted his property to his servants just like I entrusted the earth to My children.  (Matthew 25:14-31) The man gave coins to each servant in relation to the servant's abilities.  The servant with the most coins wisely invested it and doubled his investment. The servant who had two coins gained two more coins.  The person with one coin buried it in the ground.  When the master returned, he rewarded the servants who increased their money with great rewards and told them to enter into the joy of their master.  Jesus was saying that My children who have wisdom seek more and more of the wisdom of My kingdom and their joy is increased, meaning that their power and strength is increased.  My children who become born again and stay ignorant of My kingdom because of fear miss out on the revelations of becoming intimately acquainted with Me, even being blind to My works in their behalf.  They never enter into My joy.  Because there is no strength, when spiritual winds blow and floods come they are destroyed instead of saved by My power.
   Jesus said that My children who do what I tell them to do, feed the poor, give drink to the thirsty, clothe the naked, minister to the sick and welcome strangers into their homes are My wise children because what they do to the least of My children they do to Me.  They are My children who enter into My joy.  The people who call themselves by My name but who neglect the needy are the ones who do not inherit My kingdom living while in the earth and they have no joy, so they have no strength when spiritual winds blow and floods come and they are destroyed instead of being saved by My power. (Matthew 25:34-45)  They are still waiting for Me to return to earth, not realizing that I came back into the earth in the person of My Holy Spirit.  Their joy can be complete and "unspeakable" if they will ask to be baptized in My Holy Spirit.   My joy and strength inside of them will abound to unfathomable heights.
   Everything I have is yours.  My joy is yours.  My strength in you is in My joy inside of you.  Don't allow the enemy, the devil, to rob you of your joy.  Hell's mission is to take My joy from you.  When you feel your joy waning, ask Me to restore to you the joy of My salvation.  Joy comes when you seek Me, My kingdom and My righteousness.  I meet you halfway, your seeking Me and My finding you.   I love to fulfill that prayer because I desire to have joyful children who bring glory to Me.
  I said when you have joy unspeakable you are full of My glory. 
   Your Loving, Joyful Father 

No comments: