Monday, August 21, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - GLORIFICATION STANDARDS

Dear Precious Child,
  My desire is to have children who intimately know Me, and because of that close association with Me they have the fruit of My Spirit exemplified in their bodies as well as in their spirits because of their loving actions.  (I Corinthians 6:20)  I want children who do not exemplify the flesh in any way, having crucified the flesh and its evil actions toward people.  I want children who have ceased to judge others, ceased to condemn others, ceased to hate others, ceased to become angry with  others, ceased to take divisive sides in discussions over religious tenets or political beliefs.  There are two kinds of people, those who glorify the fruit of the flesh which invites the devil's curses into their lives, and those who glorify the fruit of My Spirit which invites the blessings of My kingdom into their lives.  There are no political divisions in My family in the earth.  There are only those who glorify the flesh and those who glorify My Spirit in their lives.   (Galatians 5:16-24)
  I want children who don't exclude people in their lives because of the color of skin or religious differences. I want children who take no extreme religious or political stands because they know that their citizenship is in My kingdom of heaven, not in any earthly nation.  I want children who feed the poor, heal the sick, do good toward and pray for their enemies.  I want children who refuse to return evil for evil done to them, who do not pray, fast and give money to be noticed by people, who are not hypocritical but who love others as I love them.  Jesus said that My children who do what He instructed them to do will be rewarded by Me. (Matthew 5: 21-48)
   I want children who know that their battle is never with other people but is always with the demons in the air around them who tempt people to do evil to them so that maybe My children will retreat into their flesh and do the devil's will instead of always doing My will in the earth of turning the other cheek.  I want children who are willing to pray in the Spirit which allows Me to win the battles with the demons that are causing problems in the lives of everyone. (Ephesians 6:10-18)  Love the people; battle the devil.  
   My children who intimately know Me have sought My kingdom and My righteousness, just like their brother Jesus taught them.  Because they have followed His teachings, they have been born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit so they have the spiritual power to refuse the devil's temptations to defame anyone, criticize anyone, oppose anyone, hurt or injure anyone.  My children who know Me intimately know that what they do to the least of My children, they do to Me.  They know that their love and kindness will reap great rewards.
   My children who glorify Me by blessing the people who persecute them for righteous actions of loving everyone as I love them and being peacemakers in every situation will be rewarded greatly.  (Matthew 5:11-12) 
  My children are rewarded who follow My teachings because they have sown seeds into My garden of love and love plants will flood into their lives.  My children who yield to the flesh sow into the devil's garden of destruction and reap his curses.  My efforts in My teachings through Jesus and in the revelations of My Holy Spirit are to entice you to always avoid participating with evil but instead to glorify Me in your body as well as in your spirit.  When you do, the riches of My kingdom are yours because you have magnified My personality in the earth.  As a result, people will glorify Me and want to come into My family with you.
    Your Loving, Glorifying Father 

No comments: